43300 Pneumatic Fan Clutch Wrench Kit Removal Tool Kit Compatible with Ford/GM/Chrysler/Jeep
$52.99 - $49.99
(as of Oct 02,2023 23:38:42 UTC – Details)
7/8″, 32mm/ 36mm/ 40mm/ 47mm, 1-7/8″ and 2″ (thin and new 47mm wrench tool fits Ford 6.0L/ 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Pickup).
Removal Steps using with an air hammer:
1. Leave the serpentine belt on in order to loosen the fan clutch.
2. Choose the correct size wrench and place it on the fan clutch.
3. Place the straight pneumatic extension on the wrench.
1. If you have an impact air hammer (pneumatic hammer), skip the step 4, use the impact air hammer instead of a hammer and 3/8 drive socket.
2. Place the 3/8 drive deep socket on the end of the pneumatic extension.The socket is used to protect the end of the pneumatic extension from the hammer blows, you need to give it to loosen the fan clutch.
3. Use the hammer to hit the socket placed over the pneumatic extension end. Hammer the fan clutch tool and it will rotate the fan clutch counter-clockwise.
Fitment: Works compatible with Ford, GM, Chrysler and Jeep vehicles (please make sure the size you need before purchase)
7/8″, 32mm/ 36mm/ 40mm/ 47mm, 1-7/8″ and 2″ (thin and new 47mm wrench tool fits Ford 6.0L/ 6.4L Powerstroke Diesel Pickup), comes with a Storage bag to easily keep and carry.
Wrench tools kits are made of 1/4″ thick steel, durability and high strength, great resistance to corrosion and rust.
This specialty tool easily remove and install fan clutch when repairing the water pump or fan clutch, it fits around the clutch and the clutch will loose with a quick pull of the trigger, and then you can spin it off (using with an air hammer), and more convenient and save your time. The integrated notch in each wrench helps hold everything together.
NOTE: Having any questions, if there are somthing lose with the item, contact to us and got an ideal solution within 12 hours. WITH A 12 MONTHS’ WARRANTY./ Package: 7*Wrenches (With a Storage bag). 7/8″, 32mm/ 36mm/ 40mm thin and 47mm size to fit compatible with Ford 6.0L and 6.4L Powerstroke diesel pickup. 1-7/8″and 2″ are also included in the set.